Posted in Attorney Profiles on September 1, 2013
Phone: (203) 878-0661
[sf_modal header=”Email Andrew W. Skolnick” btn_colour=”accent” btn_type=”standard” btn_size=”small” btn_text=”Email me” height=”550″]
Areas of Practice
All aspects of civil litigation through trial including over forty jury trials to conclusion and well over seven hundred depositions.
- Connecticut, 1992
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1993
- Trinity College, Hartford, CT
- B.A., History 1989
- Syracuse University College of Law
- J.D., 1992
Past Employment Positions
- Hurwitz, Sagarin, Slossberg & Knuff, LLC, Milford, CT (2006-2014)
Partner/Member. Civil trials in all courts throughout Connecticut on behalf of both individuals and businesses, including commercial litigation, personal injury, professional malpractice, automobile and premises liability, product liability, and insurance claims. Management and oversight of staff with regard to litigation matters.
- Sinoway, McEnery & Messey, P.C., North Haven, CT (1999-2006)
Civil matters through trial in state and federal court with a concentration on plaintiffs’ personal injury, medical malpractice, automobile and premises liability, product liability and workers’ compensation.
- McNamara & Kenney, P.C., Fairfield, CT (1996-1999)
Civil matters through trial in state and federal court with a concentration on insurance defense, including insurance coverage issues and appeals.
- Cella, McKeon & Williams, P.C., North Haven, CT (1993-1996)
Civil matters through trial in both state and federal court on behalf of plaintiffs and defendants as well as workers’ compensation matters. Defense work included municipal liability and coverage issues.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Woodbridge Rotary Club (1996-Present), Board Member (1997-Present), President (2011-2012), Chair of Dictionary Project (2006-Present)
- Beth-Wood Baseball League, Board Member (2006-Present), Manager and Coach (2006-Present), Board Member (2011-Present)