Michael T. Dolan, born Washington, D.C., January 18, 1956; admitted to bar, 1982, Connecticut; 1984, U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Acquisition
- Sale and Leasing
- Business Entity Formation and Governance, including Exempt Organizations
- Business Transactions
- GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY(B.A., 1978)
- TULANE UNIVERSITY LAW SCHOOL(J.D., 1982)
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Bridgeport and Connecticut Bar Associations.
- American Arbitration Association trained mediator.